The Cisco Firepower Management Centre is a management platform that aggregates and correlates threat events, contextual information, and network device performance data.
It can be used to monitor information that Firepower security devices are reporting to reach other and examine the overall activity occurring in the network.
The Firepower Management Centre can perform event and policy management for the following Firepower security solutions:
- Cisco Firepower NGFW and NFGWv
- Cisco Firepower NGIP and NGIPv
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense for ISR
- Cisco ASA with Firepower Services
- Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)